Your Matt's First Annual Backyard Barbecue and Badminton Tournament
It’s that time again; time for Your Matt’s First Annual Backyard Barbecue and Badminton Tournament.
Date: Saturday, April 4th
Location: My House view map
If necessary, you can park in the church parking lot next door.
I will make some burgers and some hotdogs, and I’ll probably buy some of that delicious red potato salad from Fry’s. I need to know how much, though, so please reply and let me know if you are coming.
Here’s how it will work. To get in on the tournament, there is a $5 buy-in for each team. Winner takes all. If you want to play solo, that’s cool, but you will still pay $5 and you will be playing against teams. Depending upon the turnout, we will decide if single or double elimination.
- Can I bring my own racket? – John P of New Haven, Manitoba
- Yes. I will provide all equipment, but feel free to bring your own if you are really that into badminton.
- Will there be free booze? – Sam Teeters of Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Yes, I will have an assortment of bottled beer and Prasad’s liquor. If you plan on drinking like a 30 pack, I would suggest bringing your own 30 pack.
- Will there be a doctor on site? – Nancy Drew of River Heights, USA
- There will not be professional help in case of injury. Play at your own risk.